CANCELLATION AND REFUND
If circumstances make it impossible for you to attend, cancellation should be sent to us in written form, latest by 1. July 2017.
In case of late arrival or early departure there is no refund of tuition fee.
Partial refund of Boarding and Lodging is possible when presenting a medical certificate concerning injury/illness that occurred before/during the course.
- All participants must take out full, comprehensive health insurance for the whole period of the summer course including the time spent travelling to and from the course. The insurance shall be sufficient to cover any and all circumstances that may arise from participating at DANCS-PIRAN International Summer Dance Course.
- European Union citizens are also asked to bring their European Health Insurance Card.
- The DANCS-PIRAN will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course, nor for the loss of any property. The organizers must be advised if a candidate has any health problems or allergies, and provide a doctors letter specifying anything we should be aware of in relation to the condition. The DANCS-PIRAN will not be held responsible for any candidate carrying an injury sustained prior to attending the course. Any dancer who does not appear to have adequate dance training may be asked to join a slower class for his or her own safety, as well as the safety of other dancers.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements. Candidates requesting alternative accommodation are responsible for arranging the accommodation of their choice for the duration of the course.
- A minimum number of students is required for courses and classes to be launched. Courses may be cancelled should they fail to attract a viable number of candidates. Full refunds will be made in these circumstances.
- We reserve the right to cancel the courses or classes from the programme in the case of accident, illness or any other reason beyond our reasonable control. Full refunds will be made in these circumstances.
DANCS-PIRAN 2017 INTERNATIONAL BALLET SUMMER SEMINAR
- All candidates must bring dance practice wear and female candidates wishing to do pointe work are expected to bring their own pointe shoes. There is no special dress code at the course, but the candidates are asked to bring solid colored outfits, no harsh colors please. Girls have to pin up their hair so that the line of the forehead and neck will be visible. No hanging earrings or jewels are allowed at classes.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the studios in outdoor shoes.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke or to consume alcohol on the whole territory (including Dancs center rooms) of the Dancs center.
- Candidates must comply with all policies, rules and regulations made by us for the safe, efficient and orderly running of the programme.
- Dancs-Piran reserved the right to require you to withdraw from the course if you are in serious breach of any of the course regulations.